Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Sky Lanterns...

Floating Lights
As You and I,
Sit by the river,
Holding hands, heads on shoulders,
Its time for the lights to rise,
Smiling, both You and I,
As they start glimmering in the sky..

En-lighted souls protected by paper,
Fueled by joy of times commune,
Rising up high with no measure of distance,
Those tiny flying sky lanterns..

A fire, similar, burns within me,
Makes me want to take you high,
High above the clouds, places unexplored,
Where we could be together,
Forever in each other arms,
Where we would have a small hut,
A few kids and a tiny little farm.

I wanna spend more time with you,
Be with you, Make you mine,
So I ask you this now,
When I'll be the cone, will you be my ice-cream scoop?
When I'll be the Hitler, will you be my Nazi group?
I'll be your maiden, and you be my fluffy unicorn,
I'll be your sky, and you be my only gleaming lantern! <3

1 comment:

  1. Well written, lovely poem or even song. These flying sky lanterns are awesome, I found this for you - www.skylanterns2u.com

    ReplyDelete