Sunday, 30 November 2014

The Waiting Room

waiting roomHustling, Bustling, Running Undirected,
Overcrowded people, I don't care.
Watching, Running, Breathing aberrated,
All they do is mock me, And I blindly stare.

Listen up, You'll never know,
What happens, Whenever you go.
For I've been in the waiting room for long,
Long enough to write this song.

Looking, Glancing over to the mirror,
Unmanned thoughts, Wandering there.
Thinking, Dreaming, Negative aspirations,
Subconscious says, "That's not fair."

Listen up, You'll never know,
I'm cold, It has started to snow.
For I've been in the waiting room for long,
I can't differentiate right from wrong.

Smiling, Frowning, Emotions so conflicted,
Broken hearts, Beyond repair.
Living, Dying, To be again resurrected,
Oh! That's a daily affair!

Listen up, You'll never know,
I guess it's time for me to go.
For I've been in the waiting room for long,
Hoping you would come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment